Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sui Yuan Vegetarian Stall (随缘素食) - MOVED to Buona Vista!

I heard this has moved to Holland Drive Blk 44!
This is one of the place I always patronise after facials at Tiong Bahru. The prawn noodle is a must try!
Vegetarian Prawn Noodle (素虾面) $3.50

Of all the places which I have tried prawn noodles at, I believe this stall is one of the best. Serving is big and the soup is special. The lady serving is also quite nice as I have requested to have the noodles and soup separated. Not all stalls allow that, especially when there is a queue! Other than this, the stall also sells other food like hokkien noodles or tom yum soup noodles. My brother-in-law loves the dried noodles, which I must also admit their wanton is tasty too!

Tom Yam Soup with Rice ($3.50)

*Picture from Clarice

Thank you clarice for providing another picture from Sui Yuan. She tried the Tom Yam Soup the other day and commented that it tasted sour and spicy enough. Worth the price as there are many ingredients in the soup.

Location: Holland Drive Blk 44, Coffee shop facing Main Road

Nearest MRT: Buona Vista

2 comments:

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

I am looking for this veg. prawn noodle, so difficult to get.

You are the second one i heard that this store is good. Must go there to try.

cheers :)

Sunny said...

Yes, the prawn noodles is nice & I like this store's Tom Yum Noodles too but usually replaced it with KwayTiao which I think goes even better with the soup. Very Spicy. Yummy :-)