For making of the dough:
Plain Flour 250g
Rice Flour 250g
Salt 1/2 teaspoons
Potatoes 4 (finely chopped)
Chicken Chunks (素鸡丁) 10 pieces (finely chopped)
Eggs 4 (sliced)
*Curry Powder 2 tablespoons
*Tumeric Powder 1/2 tablespoon
*Sambal Chili 1/2 tablespoon (make it 1 if you want it spicer)
*Mix these 3 with a little water into a paste.
Sugar 3 tablespoons
Salt/MSG 1/2 teaspoons each
Method (For Ingredients):
1. Heat the frying pan with some oil. Add in the chicken chunks and fry till golden brown. Remove it from pan for later use.
2. Still heated, Add the paste into the pan. Fry till fragrant.
3. Add in potatoes and mix into the paste.
4. Add in the seasonings and some water and stir till the potatoes are cooked.
5. Add in chicken chunks and mix into potatoes
6. Remove from pan for later use.
Method (For skin):
1. Sift both flours into a big bowl
2. Add in Water and Oil
3. Add in Seasoning and mix everything into a dough
Once the dough is completed, let it set for another 10 minutes before started to wrap the ingredients. Pinch a small amount of dough and make into a ball. Then, use the roller to roll into a flat round skin. Add in the ingredients and 1 piece of egg. Then, fold into half. Then, fold in the top part. Lastly, deep fry till golden brown.