Vegetarian Pig Stomach Soup (素肚汤)
2. Salted Vegetable (咸菜)
4. Vegetarian "Pig Intestines" (素肠)
White Pepper, Salt
1. Boil a pot of water. Place the Ginger and Salted Vegetable in and cook for 15 mins.
2. Put in the Vegetarian "Pig Intestines".
3. Add in Tomatoes. (small flame)
4. Add in Seasoning.
5. You may add in sesame oil for a little fragrance.
Tastes really good and its not too spicy. Normally my mum likes the spicy version and she would replace the white pepper with black pepper. Give it a try too!