I like my sauce thick, so you may add more water if you like it more watery.
Pasta - 100g
1. Button Mushrooms - 5 pieces (Finely chopped)
2. Vegetarian ham - 3 thin slices (Finely chopped)
3. Fresh tomatoes - 2 (Diced)
4. Tomato Puree - 50ml
5. Water - 25ml
1. Salt 1/2 teaspoon
2. Vegetarian Oyster Sauce 1/2 tablespoon
3. Black pepper 1 teaspoon
1. Boil the pasta in water for 2 minutes. Switch to small flame for 2 minutes.
2. Off the flame and cover the pot with a lid for another 3 minutes.
3. Once the pasta is cooked, remove the noodle and place them in cold water for a while. This helps to separate the noodle. Put aside for later use.
4. As I am a lazy person, I rather eat the tomatoes together with the skin. Most people will steam it first, peel off the skin before cooking. You may do it too, if you have the time.
5. Heat up the work of medium flame. Add a little olive oil, place the tomatoes in and stir.
6. Add in mushrooms and ham and cook them together.
7. Add in the tomato puree and water.
8. Add in the seasonings to taste.
9. Pour the sauce over the noodle and ready to serve.
*Simple and easy. Of cos' this is not the traditional version - but it can be ready within 15 minutes and quite nice. I will introduce the traditional (but more fattening) version next time.