Monday, May 5, 2008

Malaysia - Veggie House @ Genting

Sunnietart has provided some info earlier, but there was no pictures. Hence, last week I paid my visit to the famous "Monte Carlo" located in Malaysia and found that it has since becomed more vegetarian friendly compared to the time I visited 8 years back.
Veggie House is a stall in the "kopitiam" food court located on the 4th floor at First World Plaza. I guess this is the cheapest option available as the other places are too expensive. I had most of my meals here.
Curry Noodles Soup RM7.80

Serving is big and the soup is not too spicy.
Fish Cutlet Rice Set RM15
The other day I tried the Fish Cutlet Rice Set (inclu. a soup & drink). Initially though it would be all fried, but I was surprised the sauce tasted not bad! It is mixed with the preserved vegetables (Mei Cai) and capsicums.
There are also tze char available at this stall.
*If you stay at First World Hotel, they do have vegetarian buffet for breakfast too. Of course, if you are looking for a restaurant standard, most chinese restaurants offer vegetarian options. I walked past Ah Yi Bao Yu (Abalone) and saw they have loads of vegetarian options available too!
So this is a place you may want to consider for a short and cooling getaway!
Location: Malaysia, Genting, First World Plaza 4th Floor
Opening Hours: 10am to 10pm

No comments: