Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rong Xiang Vegetarian Stall @ Geylang East

One of the days after swimming at geylang east swimming complex, I decided to try my luck at this nearby foodcentre and I was happy to find 2 stalls.
Decided to eat at the Tze Char stall. They do serve the normal mixed vegetables rice as well, but most customers order their tze char which i reckon must be not bad.

Salted Fish Fried Rice ($3)

I've been craving for this fried rice for a long time as my coll loves it. Other than Yuan Yuan, i personally like this salted fish fried rice as there are many ingredients within. (Note: The drumstick is additional) Ingredients comprise of vegetables, tofu and lots of mock salted fish. After being a vegetarian for so many years, I've long forgotten the real taste of salted fish, but I like how this salted fish taste, which wasnt too salty either.

There are many other tze char dishes which i would love to try, and prices start from $2.50, which I think is reasonable.



I like it that they do have english on the menu listed.

Location: Blk 117 Aljunid Ave 2 Stall # 01-16

Opening Hrs: Till 3PM, daily

No comments: